Sunday 29 November 2009

Analyzing Album Covers Who Are Similar To My Artist.

Kings of leon- Only By The Night
This album cover is quite creative and catches the audiences eye because the image is very unusual. I like this as it makes the artist look interesting which will make people want to buy the CD. I think that kings of leon have chosen this as their album cover as the image dominates the cover and they want the audience to notice this and see that they are a very unique artists.


James Morrison - Songs For You, Truths For Me
I analyzed in depth James Morrison's album cover as he is similar to my artist. I wanted to see what similar artist's have in common, whether there is anything that all pop rock artists have in common. This album cover is very laid back and casual. From this I can automatically tell what kind of artist he is and what genre he does.
I want my album cover to be similar to this as I want the audience to automatically be able to tell what genre my music artist does.



No comments:

Post a Comment