Thursday 8 October 2009

Brief Of Production Assignment

From what I understand the task that I have been given as part of my A2 media course is to create a promotion package for the release of an album , to include a music promo video together with a cover for its release as part of a CD package and a magazine advertisement for the CD.

The purpose of this unit is to use my ability to plan and construct media products using the appropriate technical and creative skill. I understand that I have to market a new artist to a target audience. When marketing my artist I need to ensure that there is a brand continuity through the three products. Everything on the CD cover must relate to the artist. The CD cover must signify the artist and there genre of music. When creating these three products to represent my artist I must encounter the artists look for example the style of clothes they wear, and props which may include musical instruments.


No comments:

Post a Comment